Secure and trusted checkout options
through our payment partners
**Designed and printed in the UK
**As seen on Etsy
** FREE UK Delivery
Been baking something other than banana bread in lockdown? We get you. Celebrate your baby’s lockdown firsts with our funny lockdown baby milestone cards.
So, the pandemic wasn't part of your birth plan? Well, there's still plenty of milestones you can celebrate whilst socially distancing, from first Zoom calls to first (and 100th) walks at the local park.
The perfect present for a new born baby, baby shower gift or new parents. Great for sharing on social media, especially with loved ones who have to socially distance.
This set of lockdown baby milestone cards includes:
20 cards to cover all the wonderful milestones and activities that you and your baby enjoy in lockdown, such as...
- I’m official! Today my birth was registered
- 1st Zoom call
- 1st boxset binged with mummy
- Today I had my 6 week check up
- First cuddles with Grandma and Grandad
- First time at the local park
- 100th time at the local park
- 1st time meeting another baby
- 1st time watching Bojo's speech
- First time at the supermarket (make sure you get loo roll!)
- First time seeing mummy in a mask
- First time in a coffee shop
As well as key essential cards such as...
- Hello World
- Today I am 1 week old
- Today I am 1 month old
- Today I am 3 months old
- My first Christmas
- First time rolling over
- First time sitting up
- Today I had my first solid food
What's special about our lockdown baby milestone cards?
- Designed in the UK by Manchester-based digital artist Millennial Burnout
- Printed in the UK
- FREE UK Delivery
- Rounded edges so they're kind on little wolf's skin
- 20 cards with unisex designs
- Printed on high quality 350GSM Matte card
- A6 size which is 148mm x 105mm (approx)
FREE UK Delivery:
Dispatched within 1-3 days. Please allow 5 working days for delivery. Free UK delivery on all orders.
Why shop with Little Wolves?
- FREE UK Delivery ✓
- Small, independent UK business ✓
- Carefully sourced products ✓
- Friendly customer service ✓
Are you expecting in lockdown? Check out our blog on what it's like giving birth in the pandemic. We asked new mums to reveal all, and trust us - it's not as scary as you'd think.